RAISE UP & DONATE
RAISE UP downtown with us by donating $10, $15, or $25 each month! This community giving program facilitates small individual donations to help us elevate great public-facing programs!
- 30% spent on public art
- 30% spent on design improvements and greenery
- 20% spent on downtown business support
- 20% on events and promotions
We welcome new volunteers to support our work. We have volunteer opportunities in these areas:
- Design: Public art, greenery & greenspace, sustainability, transportation
- Economic Vitality: Event planning , business connections, business support
- Organization: Grant writing, fund development, volunteer management, policy development
- Promotions: Social media, website design, blog writing, newsletters, press releases
- Helping Hands – Day-of support, clean-ups, potting plants, helping with events, doing community art, installing bike racks, graffiti removal, etc.
Interested in Volunteering?
Click the link below to fill out the form and we’ll follow-up with you with more information.
SEE WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT
MAIN STREET AMERICA PROGRAM
Main Street America programs are working day in day out to transform communities, celebrate historic character, and revitalize local economies across the country.
Watch this video to get acquainted with the BDA and our approach to community development and historic preservation. This video is most applicable for new volunteers.