We are always looking for organizers!
We are looking for event planners/assistants right now. We have a Wine & Chocolate Walk coming up as well as the first ever Beaverton Mac & Cheese Festival so we’ll need lots of help organizing and getting the word out!
We also have some longer term advocacy projects that we would love help with:
- Placemaking on Restaurant Row – helping find funding and designing street seats, creative crosswalks, and maybe some string lighting
- Advocating for a Dog Park in Downtown for our new furry residents
- Exploring a Bike Share Program with other groups in town
- Creating a day to do a parking lot takeover and turn it into a Park!
- Monthly Business Spotlights, video and photo essays
- Downtown Dinners Meetup – a weekly social gathering to create some community
- Organizing Beaverton Restaurant Week, working with the City to get the word out and organizing an Opening Night event
- Coordinating shop local campaigns to bring business to downtown