- Help us make downtown Beaverton a more vibrant place!
- The Downtown Design Project will host two interactive design workshops for community members. The workshops are Thursday, Feb. 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. at The Beaverton Building (Council Chambers), and Saturday, Feb. 24 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Beaverton City Library Main (Room A).
- Meet the design team, chat with city staff about downtown and its future, share your thoughts on downtown priorities, and participate in hands-on design activities to put your ideas on paper.
- The workshops are drop-in style events open to all community members. Refreshments and interpretation will be provided.
- You also can visit www.BeavertonOregon.gov/downtowndesign at any time to learn more about the project, and participate in a virtual open house throughout February.
- This interactive online tool allows you to share what you like about downtown and areas you think could be improved—what are your favorite downtown places? What would make you want to live, work or hangout in downtown? What about downtown would you like to see change. Tell us!
About Downtown Design Project
Our community vision calls for a vibrant, welcoming city center where people can socialize, work and live. The Downtown Design Project is a next step toward that reality by providing opportunity for more restaurants, wider sidewalks, downtown gathering spaces and more. We need community feedback on the future of downtown’s look and feel before we develop an urban design strategy and update development rules to help create the downtown our residents and visitors want.