The Broadway Street Festival presented by Bob Lanphere’s Beaverton Kia provides an opportunity for the community to experience the history, uniqueness, and vibrancy of the downtown core. Through music, food, beverages, family activities and more the event is focused on ensuring that attendees gain awareness of the identity and heritage of the heart of downtown Beaverton.
Featuring delicious food vendors, art and crafts, a stage featuring 4 bands performing throughout the day, kid’s activities, and all of the Broadway shops open for business.
Stage performers include the Beaverton Community Band, funk, soul, and R&B group Hot Tea Cold, afro funk beats from Jujuba, and headliner Hit Machine.
Food vendors include the Panhandle, Himalayan Dumplings, Karam’s Lebanese Cuisine, Two Wahine’s Shaved Ice, Motherland Treats, Steve’s Boot Scootin’ Kettle Corn, Solace & Fine Espresso, Oyatsupan Bakery and iJerky Guy.
How to get there | Take the Broadway Street Festival Trolley!
Brought to you by the Beaverton Downtown Association and our sponsors.
The street festival trolley runs from 1 to 6 PM. Free to ride!
- The Beaverton Community Center (12350 SW 5th Street)
- Parking available at Bethel Congregation (5150 SW Watson) or street parking
- SW Hall Blvd & SW Broadway Street (Bus stop next to the Beaverton Bakery)
- Beaverton City Hall (Corner of SW Millikan Way & SW Rose Biggi)
- Parking available at any surface lots or the parking structure
- SW Watson Blvd & SW Broadway Street (Bus stop next to A&P Appliance Parts)
Thank you to our sponsors
Participation local Businesses and Promotions
- Big O’s
- Beaverton Bakery – cookie decorating for all ages (look for the canopy in their parking lot)
- Peonies – 10-20% off all furniture in shop
- Quilters Corner Store
- Art on Broadway – silent auction
- Gloria’s Secret Café
- Aymans Barbershop
- Vanek’s Shoe Repair
- Beaverton Sub’s – $1.00 ice cream
- Broadway Saloon – Outdoor area for 21+
- Bootleggers – 2nd year Anniversary – Outdoor area for 21+
- Clockwork Rose Tea Emporium
- Thai Hi 5
- Tony’s Smoke Shop